CSR COMMUNICATION & CSR Reporting
Why CSR communication? Because it:
- CSR communication enhances the licence to operate for your company with your products and services.
- Increases the range of potential communication issues.
- Enhances the appeal of the company & its products.
- Communicates a sense of openness, creates transparency & fosters confidence.
- It identifies potential for improvement & optimises business processes.
- CSR communication creates a positive image and corporate identity of a responsible company both internally and externally.
- It positions your company as a pioneer and role model in dealing with social issues.
- CSR communication increases the value of your company.
Internal and external CSR communication - Our services:
- Analysis and defining material topics; assessment of credibility and authenticity
- Development of mission statement, corporate philosophy and ethical guiding principles
- Stakeholder dialogue & surveys
- CSR reporting & sustainability reports (in line with GRI reporting guidelines, Sustainability Code, Sustainable Development Goals, UN Global Compact, Integrated Reporting)
- Interim management
- Cause-related marketing
- Activities & events to raise employee awareness (e.g. corporate volunteering), roundtables or symposia
- Creation and design of advertising & press materials, websites
- Development & management of communication & marketing campaigns
- Workshops, training courses, coaching
- Performance measurement
We can also handle all of your company's CSR communication upon request.
Global Reporting Initiative (GRI):
Since 2007 we support organizations in the field of CSR reporting in line with GRI reporting guidelines. CQC is a member of the GOLD Community and support the mission of GRI to empower decision makers everywhere, through GRI Sustainability Reporting Standards and its multi-stakeholder network, to take action towards a more sustainable economy and world. In addition to that Doreen Herrmann (founder and owner of CQC) was Quality Control Consultant for the GRI certified trainings in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and provided GRI as a peer reviewer for the German translation of GRI Standards in 2017.