Corporate (social) responsibility/ Sustainability Management
What is Corporate (Social) Responsibility/ Sustainability Management?
CSR ensures the long-term success of a company and is increasingly in demand by customers, employees, business partners, politicians and the general public. Every company, regardless of industry, size or type, puts itself on the line if it fails to consider economic, environmental and social issues. Globalisation and climate change have made corporate social responsibility and long-term solutions to environmental and social problems more important than ever before. On September 25th 2015, countries adopted the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG). A set of goals to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all as part of a new sustainable development agenda. Each goal has specific targets to be achieved over the next 15 years.For the goals to be reached, everyone needs to do their part: governments, civil society and companies like you.
Pursuing CSR as a corporate concept goes beyond just compliance with laws. It is a company's voluntary commitment to incorporating social and environmental concerns into the company's policies, its core business, its complete value chain and supply chain. It focuses on, e.g. respecting human rights, complying with labour and social laws, preserving natural resources and formulating and upholding ethical standards.
Why CSR? Because:
- CSR is a factor critical to the success of companies and an investment in the future.
- It optimises business processes along the entire value chain.
- It encourages and drives innovation.
- CSR opens up doors to new markets and customer groups.
- CSR encourages preservation of natural resources.
- It creates competitive advantages.
- CSR minimises risks.
- It enhances credibility and improves image.
- CSR builds trust with employees, customers and business partners.
CSR - Our services:
- Integrated sustainability management
- Business analysis, sustainability check, defining material topics
- Visions & values, company guidelines
- Sustainability strategy development
- Interim management
- Creation & implementation of individual csr actions
- Stakeholder management
- Innovation management, process optimisation
- Comliance management
- Risk & image management
- Supply chain management
- Sustainable product design
- Environmental management (ISO 14001, EMAS)
- Software-based data management
- Activities and events to raise employee awareness
- Employee training, workshops, coaching
- CSR performance measurement
Some of our clients win awards for their great CSR activities. Be a pioneer. Let us create solutions for the big challenges in the world.